As the organiser of a single one-off community or family event there are several key aspects when it comes to insurance and risk management that you should consider. At LCIS, we work with thousands of event organisers to understand their unique risks and how we can best cover these with the right level of insurance. We also assist you with risk management before, after and during your event.
We can assist you with the following key aspects:
- Event risk management advice
- Community & Family Event Public & Products Liability Insurance (covers management and organisation of the event and can be extended to include cover for stallholders, bands and other performers without their own insurance)
- Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance
- General Property insurance (cover for hired or loaned equipment)
- Money insurance (cover for cash holdings from tickets sales, etc)
- Event Cancellation insurance (cover for financial loss from cancellation, eg due to weather, loss of venue, key performer cancels).
- Annual Public & Products Liability insurance provides indemnity against claims for personal injury or property damage made against your organisation over 12 month period. This may be required to cover committee meetings and organising activities of your group in the lead up to and after your event. Note: This is in addition to the Community & Family Event Public & Products Liability policy for your one-off event/s.